Map of the Kingdom of Siam and its dependencies
Myanmar, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, Laos, Cambodia, Vietnam
The border of the Kingdom of Siam (Thailand) and its internal administrative districts are highlighted in yellow. Inset maps show the cities of Bangkok, Chiengmai (Chiang Mai) and Luang Pra Bang (Luang Prabang) in more detail.
Map of the Island of Singapore and its dependencies
Map of Singapore Island, divided into Districts, including the surrounding islands and straits. The city centre, roads and forests are marked. MacRitchie Reservoir is at the centre of the island, with coconut plantations along the east coast.
Plan of Port Moresby and the road to the Lolokie River: New Giunea
Papua New Guinea
This map focuses on the capital city of British New Guinea, Port Moresby, and the road heading north-east from the city to the Laloki River. Along the road, there are descriptions of the terrain (‘Open flat fairly grasses timbered with bastard Gum’).
- Filter from 1885 to 1900
Current results range from 1885 to 1900
- Intelligence Division, War Office2
- Colonial Engineer's Office1
- Julius Bien & Co.1
- School of Military Engineering, Chatham1
- Survey of India Offices, Calcutta1
- Surveyor General's Office, Brisbane1
- Surveyor General, Straits Settlements1
- War Department, Adjutant General's Office, Military Information Division1